It’s always nice to have a bit of variety. Add these flavor-packed chicken sliders to your menu and let your guests pick between a savory beef slider with caramelized onions or a tangy chicken slider topped with grilled pineapple. Both are delicious and both will become your new barbecue favorite.
What you’ll need
1 pound ground chicken
1 large egg (whites only)
3 tablespoons onion (minced)
1 teaspoon garlic (minced)
3 tablespoons red bell pepper (minced)
2 tablespoons heavy cream
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons fresh parsley (minced)
1 teaspoon Chef Todd’s Pit Seasoning
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon cayenne
Combine all ingredients into a large mixing bowl. Stir together until they are well combined. Form into 2 oz patties and brown in a skillet to allow each patty to caramelize. Move the sliders onto a hot grill and cook until the internal temperature of the chicken has reached 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
Top each slider with a small piece of grilled pineapple, aioli, and pepper jack cheese. Combine the sliders with a toothpick and enjoy!
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 large egg (whites only)
- 3 tablespoons onion (minced)
- 1 teaspoon garlic (minced)
- 3 tablespoons red bell pepper (minced)
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley (minced)
- 1 teaspoon Chef Todd's Pit Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- Combine all ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- Stir together until they are well combined.
- Form into 2 oz patties and brown in a skillet to begin to caramelize.
- Move the sliders onto a hot grill.