Just for a little Halloween spirit I thought I would share this great guide on how to make caramel monsters!
Happy Halloween! I hope you all have a fun and safe holiday!
How to make Caramel Monsters:
- Peter’s Caramel
- Your choice of melting chocolate (colors would be fun)!
- Candy eyes
1. Slice Peter’s Caramel loaf into long rectangular strips. Place them on a parchment-lined cookie sheet.
2. Melt your choice of chocolate in the microwave using the 20 second rule.
3. Dip your caramel strips into the melted chocolate and press a candy eyeball into the chocolate.
4. Let the chocolate set while resting on the parchment-lined cookie sheet.
5. Once the chocolate has set, you are ready to enjoy! Deliver them to neighbors or enjoy this spooky treat with your family!