We do carry chocolate that is already formulated… however it doesn’t include white chocolate. If you’d like to use white chocolate for a fountain (or any other chocolate that hasn’t been formulated) you can. Just follow this simple recipe:
How to formulate chocolate for fountain use:
- 2 tablespoons cocoa butter + 4 cups unformulated chocolate
- Melt all of that in a microwave safe bowl and then you can pour it into the fountain for use.
Things to remember:
- Remember that one 5 lb. bag of chocolate is 80 ounces.
- You will need approximately 2 ounces of chocolate per person.
- For more info on chocolate fountains, please visit this page.
Now that you know how to formulate it… imagine the possibilities and colors….