This creamy topping goes great with everything. We suggest making a bowl of it whenever you’re serving sweet dishes such as cookies, cakes, or pies. Allow your guests to top their dessert with this whipped chantilly cream recipe that is topped with truly unique flavors.
What you’ll need
1 quart of heavy whipping cream
1/2 cup powered sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla paste
2 cups blackberries
Handful of peeled pistachios
1 lemon (zest)
Add the heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla paste together in a mixing bowl. Beat the cream until it’s billowy and holds its shape. Pour the whipped cream into the serving dish of your choice and top with blackberries, pistachios, and lemon zest.
Have your guests top their desserts with a dollop of this sweet and fluffy cream topping. The pistachios, blackberry, and lemon flavorings can easily be switched out to other flavors to match your dessert spread. Try to always top your chantilly with a citrus, a berry, and a nut of your choice. We suggest this combination with fruit cakes, pies, and buttery biscuits.
- 1 quart of heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup powered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla paste
- 2 cups blackberries
- Handful of pistachios
- 1 lemon (zest)
- Add the heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla paste together in a mixing bowl.
- Beat the cream until it's billowy and holds its shape.
- Pour the cream into the serving dish and top with blackberries, pistachios, and lemon zest.