Bringing you one of the best summer treats: Key lime pie popsicles
Recipe for Key Lime Pie Popsicles: Brought to you by LorAnn Oils
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1/8 teaspoon LorAnn Key Lime flavor
- Pinch of salt
- 2 cups finely crushed graham crackers
- 1 drop Green Food Coloring (optional)
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together the sweetened condensed milk, half-and-half, flavoring, salt and food coloring (if using).
2. Pour into popsicle molds (or small drinking cups). Freeze until pops are almost set (about 2 hours depending on mold size) then insert popsicle sticks. Freeze until solid.
3. Un-mold popsicles and dip into the crushed graham crackers to coat.
*Yield will vary with mold size.
Change it up:
Try substituting key lime flavoring with cherry, pina colada, mango or your favorite flavor.
google plus app for androidSeptember 29, 2014 at 9:32 pm
It’s amazing in favor of me to have a web page, which is useful designed for
my experience. thanks admin
youtube marketing toolOctober 20, 2014 at 4:13 pm
Wonderful items from you, man. I have be mindful your stuff previous to
and you’re just extremely magnificent. I really like what you have obtained here, certainly like what you are saying and the best
way during which you are saying it. You’re making it entertaining and
you still care for to keep it wise. I can not wait to learn far more
from you. That is really a great web site.