Italian sodas are a great way to stay cool all summer long. We love the strawberry coconut italian soda combination, but the flavor combinations are endless. When it comes to these tasty drinks, you can’t go wrong.
We made these italian sodas to go with a theme for a bridal shower we hosted. We wanted a drink with that was the perfectly dainty pink color. At first, we had trouble achieving the right color, and then we realized that we needed a little opaqueness in order to make that beautiful the pastel tone. With just a little half and half, food coloring, or the right flavored syrup, you can make a delicious italian soda in any pastel color you want. Keep this recipe in the back of your mind for the next shower and add to the ambience with this tasty drink.
Shop the post:
If you want to add more colors use colorful paper straws to accessorize your drinks. For the coolest bridal shower, make it sparkle with diamond ice cube trays.
- 3 pumps coconut flavored syrup
- 3 pumps strawberry flavored syrup
- Crushed ice
- Soda water
- 1 tablespoon half and half
- Add the flavored syrups to the bottom of each glass.
- Fill each glass half way with crushed ice.
- Add the soda water or sparkling water until the glass is about 1 - 2 inches from the top.
- Add a splash of half and half, that equals about 1 tablespoon.
- Stir and Enjoy